DOMINUS ARTS VENUE
The Dominus Arts Venue respects your privacy and is committed to protecting the personal information that you share with us.
This policy describes how we collect and use any personal information you provide in order to provide our services to you.
A. Key Information
The company responsible (the Data Controller) for any personal information that we may hold and process is Fairview Schools Berhad (“hereinafter referred to as Dominus”).
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
B. Types of Personal Data we collect.
Personal information means any information that may be used to identify you as an individual, including but not limited to, a first and last name, NRIC and/or passport, email address, a home, postal or other physical address, other contact information, title, date of birth, gender. We may also collect other information to provide a quality personalised service to you such as occupation, industry, personal interests and preferences etc.
In addition to personal information provided, we also collect and use anonymous data from your internet browser and device using cookies, service logs, third party website analytic companies, location information and other similar technologies. We use this information to help us to understand how our services are used so that we may consider how best to improve them and also so that we can provide more relevant content to you.
We may also collect personal information when you use certain services provided by us including but not limited to photos and videos of your performance, when you register to attend an event organised by us, when you request marketing information, or when you participate in one of our surveys, competitions or promotions.
From time to time, Dominus may receive personal information from business partners and vendors where such parties have gained your consent to do so. In such cases all personal information will be treated as confidential information as outlined within this policy.
The above description of personal data is merely a general description of the various types of personal data that we collect from various customers. The nature of personal data differs from customer to customer. Depending on the nature of business and circumstances, we may only need to collect and process a more limited form of personal data from certain customers. In other situations, there may be a need to collect more personal data depending upon the nature of transaction, business and so forth. We do not believe in collecting excessive personal data and what we collect are the essentials that are required to ensure the efficacy of business and transactions.
C. Children and Minors
Except where required by local laws, we do not knowingly collect personal data from minors. If you are a minor, you may only use our Site and services with the permission of your parent or guardian.
If you are a parent or guardian of someone who is a minor under any applicable law who has provided us his/her Personal Information without your knowledge and consent, you may request that we remove such information by contacting us at email@example.com
D. How do we use your Personal Data?
The personal data you provide will be collected, held on computer and/or in manual files, used, disclosed and otherwise processed by Dominus for the following purposes:
- to facilitate the delivery of services or products and the marketing and promotion of such services or products whether present or future, to you;
- those purposes specifically provided for in any particular service or product offered by the Dominus;
- conducting marketing and client profiling activities in connection with any services and related products of Dominus and/or our business partners;
- our internal record keeping, maintenance and updating of any information database(s), customer service related matters and other administrative purposes, including audits, fraud monitoring and prevention;
- to communicate with you, including responding to your enquiries;
- meeting or complying with any legal,regulatory or statutory requirementsrelating to our provision of services and products and to make disclosure under the requirements of any applicable law, legislation, rule, ruling, regulation, direction, court order, by-law, guideline, circular, code (collectively “laws”) applicable to us or any member companies of the Group;
- research, benchmarking and statistical analysis; and/or
- other reasons that are required or permitted under the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 or other applicable laws.
Other than the above, we do not collect personal data for any other reasons. Should there be a new purpose for the collection of data, we shall inform you accordingly and obtain your concurrence to the same, where necessary.
E. Retention of Personal Data
We retain your personal information for different durations based on the type of information and purpose for which it was provided and was being or is being used in order to provide information or services to you.
F. Confidential and Secure Disclosure of Personal Data
We treat the confidentiality of your personal data very seriously, which is of utmost importance to us. Personal Data provided to Dominus by you will be kept confidential.
However, in certain circumstances, it would be necessary for us to provide or disclose your personal data for the purposes stated above to the following categories of persons (whether within or outside Malaysia) and where we do so, we would merely disclose data that is necessary for the purpose of such disclosure:
- entities within the Fairview International School Group of Companies including all related companies, subsidiaries, holding companies and associated companies (“Group”);
- any body or person to whom the Company is compelled or required to do so under any laws or in response to any competent or government, state, provincial, local government, statutory or municipal authority, industry regulators, agency or body;
- law enforcement authorities;
- such sub-contractors or third party service or product providers (an example would be auditors, lawyers, company secretaries, service providers, events and training organisers, telecommunications companies, cloud computing or data back up service providers and other advisers);
In addition, where we consider it necessary or appropriate for the purposes of the conduct of business, data storage or processing or customer management, we may transfer your personal data to another member of the Group or third party service or product providers within or outside the country in which Dominus is established, under strict conditions of confidentiality and similar levels of security safeguards.
G. Data Security & Safeguards
We consider it is our responsibility to provide our customers with reasonable protection in respect of their personal data protections. We take the security of your personal information extremely seriously. We shall endeavour to implement the appropriate administrative and security safeguards and procedures in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations
H. Your Rights of Access and Correction
As a data subject, you have the right to request access to and correction of information about you held by Dominus. To do so, please contact:
Telephone : +6012 724 4178 (between 10.30am to 6.30pm, Tuesdays to Saturdays)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org (between 9.00am to 6.00pm, Mondays to Fridays)
Please note that Dominus has the right to refuse your request to access and/or make any correction to your Personal Data, but only to the extent permitted under the applicable laws, rules and regulations. To help Dominus to better serve you, please ensure that your personal data such as contact details including your home and office addresses, your telephone numbers (including your mobile telephone number), email address and other details registered with us are correct and up to date.