INTERNATIONAL THEORY OF MUSIC COMPETITION
How does the International Theory of Music Competition work?
2. Receive the info pack from the organiser (Fairview/Dominus).
3. Download BeED and try out the app.
4. Competition Day - 30 to 60 minutes (depending on grade) online tests
using the BeED system on 28th November 2021 (Sunday).
5. Announcement of winners on 15th December 2021.
* Prizes and certificates will be issued within a month after the announcement of winners. A digital ‘Certificate of Participation’ will be issued to all other contestants.
Important Dates for the International Theory of Music Competition
Announcement of Winners
Rules and Regulations
Categories & Prizes
All participants will be presented with a Certificate of Participation.
For those who scored well, we will award you with the Bronze, Silver and Gold recognication on your certificate.
|Music Grade||Registration Fee (in USD)||Registration Fee (in RM)||Age Limit (as of 31 December 2021)||Duration (max)|
|1||$30||120||< 15 years old||30 mins|
|2||$36||150||< 15 years old||30 mins|
|3||$43||180||< 15 years old||45 mins|
|4||$48||200||< 18 years old||45 mins|
|5||$52||220||< 18 years old||45 mins|
|Music Grade||1st Prize Winner||2nd Prize Winner||3rd Prize Winner|
|1||RM500 Cash & Certificate||RM300 Cash & Certificate||RM200 Cash & Certificate|
|2||RM500 Cash & Certificate||RM300 Cash & Certificate||RM200 Cash & Certificate|
|3||RM500 Cash & Certificate||RM300 Cash & Certificate||RM200 Cash & Certificate|
|4||RM600 Cash & Certificate||RM400 Cash & Certificate||RM300 Cash & Certificate|
|5||RM600 Cash & Certificate||RM400 Cash & Certificate||RM300 Cash & Certificate|